Ben offers comprehensive financial and retirement planning to assist individuals, and families, in making informed investment decisions.
Ben began his career in the financial services industry in 2005 and joined Pinnacle Investments, as a financial advisor, in 2010. After receiving his Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics from the State University of New York (SUNY), College at Oneonta in 2005, Ben earned his Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, with a concentration in Financial Management, from Pace University in 2010.
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Licensed:
– General Securities Representative (Series 7)
– State Securities Agent & Registered Investment Advisor Representative (Series 66)
– General Securities Principal (Series 24)
– Municipal Securities Principal (Series 53)
– Registered Options Principal (Series 4)
New York State Insurance Licensed for Life, Accident & Health
NYU School of Professional Studies – Certified Financial Planner™ Program
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.