How To Create Wealth
Let’s face it. Being an advisor or running a small firm is very hard work and your probably looking to put yourself in the most positive financial situation in the future. While technology allows most firms to offer similar tools and platforms how do you decide on which firm is the firm for your career.
We believe, like most successful people, owning a business is the most efficient way to create wealth. Not owning just your book but actually owning equity in a diversified company that owns a broker dealer, an RIA, an insurance agency, and more. Reach out to us and learn how you can be a part of our journey in building a client focused firm that truly takes care of its people.
Liz Bartlett // Chief Business Development Officer
Our unique equity model is the perfect way for entrepreneurial advisors to build additional wealth while building their practice. For a confidential discussion please call me at 315-295-3826 or via email at [email protected]
About Our Founder – Gregg A. Kidd
Gregg founded Pinnacle Investments with Dan Raite in 1995. Their vision was to create a boutique financial services firm focused on serving the needs of clients. With over 25 years of industry experience, Gregg started his career in the financial services industry in 1985 after receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in 1984 from Ithaca College.
Prior to starting Pinnacle Investments, Gregg served as a Vice President with a global financial services firm for 10 years. He is a Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) General Securities Principal (Series 24) and Municipal Securities Principal. In addition to his role as Managing Partner at Pinnacle Investments, he also serves as Chief Executive Officer of Pinnacle Holding, founded Pinnacle Capital Management in 2006 and coordinated the acquisition of Confidential Planning in 2007.
Gregg continues to explore growth opportunities for the Pinnacle brand along with ways of enhancing the client experience. He is very involved in overseeing the Pinnacle Team to ensure his founding vision of serving clients continues to be met with the highest standards. He works with high-net-worth individuals and families, specializing in growing and preserving multi-generational wealth.
Gregg served as a FINRA District Committee Member from 2003-2006, a member of the FINRA Consultative Committee from 2006-2007, and served as a board member of the Onondaga County Industrial Development Agency. He and his wife Karen reside with their family in Manlius, New York.
Our Core Values
- Clients’ interests are the reason we are in business. Period.
- Our people and the reputation of our company are the two most important assets that we have. We expect the best of our people and will be unyielding in protecting our reputation.
- Most of our people have ownership in our business and recognize that teamwork and collaboration are a superior method of moving our organization forward for the benefit of all our stakeholders.
- We operate with a flat organizational structure. Anyone with an idea or constructive thought can openly present them to colleagues. We have found that some of our best ideas come from the non‐management members of our organization.
- We encourage and support the growth of our people in both their professional as well as their personal lives to better the communities in which they live.
- Entrepreneurship is the oxygen we thrive on.
- We believe transparency is an essential trait for building trust.
Pinnacle has allowed me to provide my client’s the attention and professional guidance to navigate their way to financial independence more so than any employer that I’ve ever worked for. After nine years at Pinnacle I would never entertain returning to a regional firm or wire house again.
Pinnacle has allowed me to use the experience I have acquired over the years to help clients be successful in meeting their financial goals and needs. The independence to do business with all kinds of people has convinced me that the environment fostered by this company contributes to the happiness of not only myself, but all who work here. I don’t miss the large brokerage house at all.
Pinnacle fosters the creative side of being a financial advisor. My team and I are able to develop financial plans that assists our clients in achieving unbiased financial success
After working at a wirehouse for 25 years, moving to Pinnacle was the best decision of my career. From day one, I was asked “ what can we do to help you grow your business”. This never happened at my old firm. You feel like we are all on the same page. What is best for my clients always comes first.