Carly began her career in the financial services industry in 2016 after receiving her bachelor’s degree from James Madison University. After graduating from college, she spent four years living and working in New York City and one year in Austin, Texas. In 2021, Carly moved back to her hometown, Syracuse, NY, and joined Pinnacle Investments.
She works on a team consisting of three Financial Advisors with over 60 years of combined experience. Together, their team offers comprehensive financial and retirement planning to assist individuals, and families, in making informed investment decisions.
In her free time, Carly is an avid golfer and a member of the Women’s 18-hole league at Onondaga Golf & Country Club, and a member of the Syracuse Women’s District Golf Association.
Carly holds the following Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Licenses:
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- State Securities Agent & Registered Investment Advisor Representative (Series 66)
- General Securities Principal (Series 24)
- Municipal Securities Representative (Series 52)
- Municipal Securities Principal (Series 53)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck